Jun 28, 2006, 6:07 PM: its imminment...

Listening to: The time has come, UNITED (their new album, kindly donated by Tiffany)
Thinking: this semester is gonna stink like wet garbage in my sweaty PE shirt.
Craving for: this semester not to stink like wet garbage in my sweaty PE shirt.

Ah well, I'm trying to distract myself from the homework, though it isn't really the smartest thing I've decided to do. Writing puts me off. And I have realised that alot of things have been putting me off a whole lot. And to add fuel to the inferno, there was yet another bus of people who were late again. And its what? Only the 3rd day living in this twisted world where everyone wants to be perfect and forget to live up to the ever-so cliched phrase "I'm human, no one's perfect".

Ah well, I shall stop this... digressery. Mahn... this semester is driving me crazy.

Anyway, ripped this off Debbie's. But instead, i took off the annoying "you've been tagged" thing.

Favourite Colour: grey, brown
Favourite Food: Italian, Western, fusion
Favourite Movie: the undeliberate comedy, that is, the Star Wars.
Favourite Sport: you could say everything.
Favourite Day of the Week: Sundays
Favourite Season: Winter and summer. The 2 extremes.
Favourite Ice Cream: Coffee

Current Mood: pissed off.
Current Taste: koko crunch
Current Clothes: hand made shorts, black tee
Current Desktop: some pattern thing.
Current Toenail Colour: none.
Current Time: 1919hrs
Current Surroundings: notice board, desk, living room TV, fan
Current Annoyances: school and everything encased in betwen the walls of it.
Current Thoughts: f(x)= 2g9gk3fk/32. Find A.

First Best Friend: Haha, I'm not sure. Esther? or was it Paul? Or Adrienne?!
First Crush: the white power ranger.
First Movie: Land Before Time. I think. Or was it Power Rangers the movie?
First Lie: mom: "did you do it on purpose?" me:" Yess!" (I didn't know what ON PURPOSE was.)
First Music: don moen.

Last Cigarette: hah.
Last Drink: Milk
Last Car Ride: quite some time ago.
Last Crush: uhhhhhhh.
Last Movie: Spiderman 2
Last Phone Call: mom
Last CD played: United We Stand- Hillsong UNITED

Have you ever dated one of your best friend: I have never dated anyone.
Have you ever broken the law: yes.
Have you ever been arrested: no.
Have you ever skinny-dipped: haha, very funny. No.
Have you ever been on TV: yeah, I wish.
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: Not sure...

5 things you are wearing: glasses, braces, shorts, shirt, slippers
4 things you done today: reduce my life span by 5 years, sat in the hall for 2 hours for nothing, wished that I could go cycling, spoke chinese.
3 things you can hear right now: wind, iTunes do its thing.
1 thing you do when you are bored: think a whole lot.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.