Jun 6, 2006, 12:05 AM: The inevitability of a strange world.

Ok, so "Inevitable" has been one of my favourite words nowadays. But I mean, so what? Haha, I've also been piling songs into my iPod, bracing myself for extremely long bus rides and time alone cause I've practically been running everywhere, to the extent that my homework is abandoned. And so is photoshop. Anyway, training today was cut short by a meeting with the council. Got stuff down, and we still do not have a overnight camp. But I mean, a day camp is still so much better, for some reason or another. Anyway, we're supposed to have "council bonding" soon, this Thursday and Friday to be exact, so I had to push back the outing with Theresse and all ah I'm gonna be so tired.

2/8 '05's class chalet is this Sunday, and I doubt I'd be able to make it for the first day. So yeah, I'll probably come for the last 2 days, but I'm not sure if I should stayover though.

As for what I've been upto lately, well, its probably the usual, trainings, meetings, camps, tranings... ,but I've been watching alot of CHEATERS lately, yeah, Ch 83, Reality TV Channel. Its about suspicious partners hiring a private investigator to confirm their suspicions on their partners having and affair and all, once they've confirmed it, they ambush the cheating partner and yeah, all those juicy reality tv things that people are just so fascinated about. Its a testiment to how low we can all get just to see people go through probably their darkest hour. I mean, its just... weird the fact that we humans go to that extent to make a tv series. My expectations on human behaviour has gone to an all time low, due to recent events, and also CHEATERS. Haha, its almost primitive, really. But fascinating nonetheless.

Things to do this holiday.

-*HOMEWORK!!!

-Shopping
(CDs, shirts, books, you name it)

-Cousins wedding
(and due to my low self-esteem, finding a proper outfit has been a real chore)

-Prefects group outing

-Youth Cup matches:
vs Autofocus
vs Home United
vs Combined Schools (West)
vs Kai Xuan

-Training

-2.8' 05 Class Chalet

-Robotics

-Outings
Theresse
Aida
Mel & Xyne
the momo-ers
THE council

-Make websites




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.