Jun 22, 2006, 6:37 PM: I... am mud MAN!!
Listening to: Nightingale, Saves the Day
Thinking: I, am mud MAN... and I, am mud WOMAN!
Craving for: Hong Kong
Well then, headed for Orchard today with Melissa. We were gonna do our HOMEWORK. So yeah, we huddled to one corner of that freezer of a Burger King and attempted to finish off out work. Well I'm quite happy with my progress. Yayy. So yeah, then we decided to reward our hard work with a movie.
Just My Luck is the most stupid show to hit the cinemas. I mean, you can't really excuse them from something like...
"I am mud MAN!" -rips off shirt and reveals a skin tight outfit-
"And I, am mud WOMAN!" -rips off shirt and reveals another skin tight outfit-
"And together, we are mud PEOPLE!"
"And HE is our mud KING!!!"
ah well, I didn't have any money, so I couldn't buy the CD I wanted. While Mel went nuts and consumed probably everything shiny in her path.
Well, gotta go, I've got a class tee to design and just about this much creativity juice left. pfft, designers block... like mel says, when one goes, another one comes...
------------------------------------------