Jun 25, 2006, 3:26 PM: guten tag!

Listening to: Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen
Thinking: Here lies Jolena, R.I.P- 2.3.91 to 26.6.06 oh and HURRAH, for Podolski!
Craving for: school to be anti-homework. (ch'yeah, like THAT would happen)

(/edited below)
Well, I MISSED Germany's match against Sweden yesterday, pffft. But I followed the game online with that woldcup webcast thing. The internet is pretty awesome nowadays. Haha. As you know, I advocate Germany. Woho! And from the way the internet and the papers described the match, they masticated Sweden and spat them out again. And that guy from Sweden missed a penalty! Guess it wasn't their day. But ah well, GO GERMANY!

Ah well, the new toilet is pretty awesome, it has this cool sink which looks like a glass bowl, and there's a brand new toilet bowl. Ah, its the little things in life which make me happy. Like a new toilet bowl. Haha, but, on the flipside, we have no toilet door, so then you're showering, you'll have to put your trust in the door of a plastic trash bag and scream "I'm showering now!!" when you hear people around. Its pretty comical, actually, but I mean, its....... a new experience. Yeah.

And well, today marks the last day of the June... break from official school days. (I couldn't bear to call it a holiday, cause technically, it wasn't) So I guess subscribing to World Cup Premium now would be of no use now. Boohoo... And tomorrow, we return to monotonus pedestrian life of Singaporean students. I sureee can't wait for THAT to happen.

Anyway, if you missed the class tee design, here it is, its the back, and we'll write our names at the white spots. Yeah.


Just for fun... :P
Put an x on all the things you can do and find out how old you act!!:)

[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[x] I can do my own laundry
[x] I can cook for myself
[x] I do my chores after being told once
[x] I always do my homework/work
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations
[x] I think politics are exciting
[ ] I show up for school/work every day unless I'm sick
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse
[x] I've never gotten a ticket
total: 8

[x] I watch talk shows and point out the incredibility of it all
[x] I know what incredibility means without looking it up
[ ] I drink black coffee
[x] I know how to run the dish washer..and/or do the dishes
[x] I can count in more than one language.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[ ] I mow the lawn
[ ] I wash the car
[x] I can make adults laugh... without being stupid..
[ ] I remember to water my plants
total: 6

[x] I study when I have to
[x] I pay attention at school/work
[x] I remember to feed my pets.
[ ] I'm generally organized
[x] I know the meaning of capital punishment
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up
[ ] I clean up my own messes
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee
[ ] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said- <sometimes>
total: 6

[x] I listen to my elders
[x] I can type fast, because I type every day
[x] My choice in clothing is acceptable in an office or something like that. -thats just cause we're given uniforms.
[x] I can watch politics and laugh
[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour
[x] I can look at someone hot and not think of sex
[ ] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job...
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it
[x] People have said that I act older than I am...
[ ] I can be sent on an errand and not get side tracked
total: 7

Now add up how many x's you have and put "i act years old"

I act 27 years old. haha... these things are so amusing.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.