Jun 29, 2006, 8:01 PM: For the second time...
Listening to: Take It All, Hillsong United.
Thinking: New tie tomorrow. Awesome!
Craving: to be at Choate with Adyee.
Ah, I guess my handphone can now be classified as "stolen" yet again. Yes, history has repeated itself. First, my N-gage in school by some worker working on the open door, and now, my Motorola E398 by the guy who put the WRONG light in my room. Ah, my phone was already falling apart, but I mean... all my phone numbers! All GONE. Poof! No fun!
And you know what?!
The World Cup Finals are gonna be on at 2AM IN THE MORNING OF A SCHOOL DAY. I don't think I"ll sleep at all... haha. Should be a fun experience. Hah. Ah well, lotsa work due tomorrow. Strange. But yeah. haha.
oh. And I've realised I've been really moody, so pardon the um... moody-ness. But yeah, hormones... I think. Hahah.
------------------------------------------