Jun 19, 2006, 10:52 AM: Dust

Listening to: Walk Idiot Walk, The Hives
Thinking: Little Britian amuses me.
Craving for: a revelation.

This house is now ofiicially, in a mess. Its like I'm stuck in the middle of a 2 war zones. Haha, we don't have lights in our toilets so we either do it in the dark or light candles. I choose the latter.

Oh, and I need suggestions for the class tee. Just a theme or something you'd like to have on the tee.

And, I NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR ROBOTICS BY TOMORROW. If you're from Sec 3 (E), you're allowed to skip your CCA (except for CB though) and the costs are covered by the school. Please notify me by the comment box or my e-mailing me by clicking here.

Ah, question: How do I get an archive?




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.