Jun 12, 2006, 10:28 PM: Bungalow 3, the return.

Listening to: Tomorow Too Late, Saves the Day
Thinking: crap, homework.
Craving for: a longer holiday.

Alright, well, I couldn't sleep last night, only managed to sleep at 5am this morning and woke up at 2pm when Jolene called me. So yeah, slowly made my way to SAFRA resort, where Ivana and Alicia booked bungalow 3 again. The exact same bungalow, the exact same place.




So yeah, we began with MAHJONG MANIA. Its crazy... but I mean, you win some, you loose some. Haha...



Its fun, cause you get to help people cheat. :) haw haw haw.



Anyway, admist all the mahjong hoo-haa, other people were keeping themselves busy by...



So yeah, then we just ate and ate and ate and ate and cooked, and ate and played mahjong... then I went to the tennis court to play tennis. I LOVE TENNIS! haha though not as much as the other sport (hint, its not basketball) But anyway, I love tennis. Haha, then when we came back, we tried to stuff ourselves silly cause they had leftovers and then...

they took out the forbidden.


The stuff wasn't that bad actually. It was fun cause we had the little shot glasses and we were like, gulp, gulp gulp, shot after shot. But there wasn't much alcohol in it. The wost was that Absolut vodka and we didn't do shots on those, we only did shots on the other stuff, which were less than 10% alcohol. You couldn't even taste the alcohol in it. But I didn't really drink alot, just like, 3 shots, 4 tops. I don't intend to get drunk or become an alcoholic.

Anyway, NO TRAINING TOMORROW, which means I can FINALLY, start my homework. Hah.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.