Jun 27, 2006, 7:47 PM: Bulbbbb...

Listening to: Your Stories, My Alibis- Matchbook Romance. (its emo, yes, I know. but its strangely "feel good")
Thinking: Yet another watery finish.
Craving for: To drop Social Studies. (It puts me off reallll bad)

Ah well, I came home to a room dripping wet with airconditioning water. Yes, my air-conditioning unit has never ceased to amaze me. It has switched itself on for the past few days and I guess, I came home a minute too late today. And now, all my notes are WET. And my Chemistry notebook as found its way to the water too. Agh! The airconditioning unit is liek a volcano. Its destructive when it drips, and when its not dripping, you can switch it on and forget that you're even in Singapore. (Volcanoes = fertile soil)

Ah well, the SYF in the Heartlands thing is driving me crazy. I mean, its like I've lost touch with all things drama. Dang.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.