Jun 26, 2006, 5:55 PM: Back to school withdrawal symptoms.
Listening to: Through Being Cool, Saves the Day
Thinking: we finally have a toilet door. :)
Craving for: char siew rice.
School's back. And I'm anything but excited with the whole idea about how terms 3 and 4 are intensely academic and how the teachers would already be gearing us up for the Os. But, school will always be school, and truculent students would always be truculent.
Anyway, first day of school was... eventful. The canteen ran out of rice. We watched Legally Blond 2. Got a new e-math teacher. New timetable. 30++ latecommers. 1 amusing Council meeting and a whole lot of noise from our CME group.
Ah well... I've never seen girls in our school so football crazy since... well.... EVER. Its pretty sad... cause probably about like, 70-80% of them are focused on Fernando Torres or C. Ronaldo and other beautiful people rather than on the beautiful game. (pardon the pathetic pun) but I mean... if the tournament had more Michael Ballacks and Philipp Lahms, I'd doubt that most of them would be interested in the World Cup. And the whole sad thing is that Michael Ballack is an incredibly decent player, and so is Lahm. I mean, the occasional "-insert football players name here- is Spicy!" is alright, but I mean, do they really have to bring it around EVERYWHERE? Agh, I mean sure, I think that there are afew decent looking players in the tournament, but football is not just all about... a pretty face. Sure, I'm not a soccer expert, but I mean, its just really bugging me, and hopefully a handful of others.
But I do admit I was like that.... like 4-5 years ago. Haha but I've grown out of that, and hopefully they would too. OK, I feel ever-so hypocritical. hahaahaaaaaa.
------------------------------------------