Jun 23, 2006, 2:40 PM: 48 more hours of (almost) complete freedom.
Listening to: Insomniatic Meat, Finch
Thinking: People scare me.
Craving for: A holiday
Well, just taking a break from this unfortunate predicament I got myself into- completing my homework. But I'm pretty happy with my progress and I'm hoping to go cycling soon, before it gets too dark.
HOMEWORK list
- A-math exam corrections
- A-math worksheets
-SS MYE corrections
-SS MYE SEQs
-SS SBQ (get from e-portal and print out)
-Physics Quizes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
-Bio Essay Qn
-E-math- Co-ordinate Geometry (e-portal)
-E-math- Trigonomerty (e-portal)
-English- Compre- Pg 121
-English- Compre- Units 2, 3, 5
-History- League Of Nations worksheet (e-portal doc)*due on the 10th of July
Anyway, school reopens around the corner, and I'm bracing myself for the inevitable lack of sleep, 3 times weekly trainings and Council work. Not to mention the work that we'd be burried under and how everything becomes so pedestrian... so... mundane that even going to school can drive you to the brink of insanity.
S.O.S
------------------------------------------