May 20, 2006, 7:57 PM: your head, your mind, and your brain.

I need to watch a movie. And, HOW can the board of Censors give The DaVinci Code an NC16 rating!?

Ah well, we went to soundmix studios today, waited for Kai Xin, but guess what? She didn't turn up for some reason. So we just sat there, bumming around, trying out "dancing in the moonlight" Ah well, the whole thing was $40. Just to sit there and bum. I mean, we could've just went to my room and do that for free. But ah well, the difference between my room and the studio is that I don't have an awesome EPIPHONE SG, or even a MARSHALL APMLIFIER WITH 4 DIFFERENT TONES/EFFECTS CRAMMED INTO 1 AMP, ONE OF WHICH MAKES IT SOUND LIKE AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR.

I seriously need to change my guitar strings. If time permits during the holidays, I shall do that. but for now, strat shall stay neglected and forgotten, next to my golf clubs.

Anyway, I spilt barley drink on an Old Lady today. ahhahahaha.... poor lady.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.