May 7, 2006, 12:21 AM: When Opposition Parties attack.

//edit//
Ah, yes, the Apocolypse. You should've watched NGC's "Secret Bible Week". -ahem- melissa who was too busy watching the results. -ahem-

is the world ending?

in my opinion, yes, but i mean, the current events are for us to see and for you to interpret.

somehow I find the Apcolypse and Armageddom really interesting as well. Oh well, it is late.
//edit//


I'll make this quick, since its like, 1.20 am and the results have just been released.

Well... Happy Polling Day! I mean, post-Polling Day. hahah

Things are quiet here in the Bishan-Toa Payoh constituency. Yeah, no contest here. -shock shock...-

well then, the PAP prevails, 82 out of 84 in Parliament. yeah... HUGE surprise eh?

Well, I'm not really that affected by the results, cause technically, nothing here changes, we're still under the PAP, as for Potong Pasir, ahah, I feel sorry for Goh Chok Tong. But then again, that just shows how weary we all are about change. I mean they lost, and not even an ex-Prime minister could win the hearts of um, the people.

But I mean, people always go "Singapore needs a stronger opposition". But what we all really want it a postive change. (who doesn't?) Thing is, we're too uncomfortable with changes, we don't know if it would turn out good or bad. Its almost like we don't want to take the risk. Ah well, as long as the PAP keeps on upgrading our lifts and giving our parents progress packages, I guess we're all happy people. I mean, who doesn't want free money from the government? There won't be much of an opposition in the future if we're all already fine with the way things are. Right? WRONG. Sometimes, material things make people so... shallow. DARN LIFT UPGRADINGS!

Ok well, there's nothing much I want to say, though I really wanted to comment about the school. Ah, its stupid. but ah well, I'm tired and there's history to revise later on today.

I never knew politics was so cut throat, ti's interesting, either that or I'm becomming more and more boring, to the extent that politics can make me happy.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.