May 18, 2006, 9:24 PM: smile! you're on candid camera.

One more week till the semester officially ends and I can't help but rejoyce. But the thing is, time is passing so slowly now. Don't now why, but yeah. Anyway. I feel like making another layout. Haha... probably anoter CSI one (more like another Greg one) but ah well, I could just do a really really nice short, sweet one. Ah well.

Life's been real busy lately. I mean, there's like no difference between pre-exam and post-exam. But t'will all be over NEXT WEEK. 26th June. Wohoo! There's the 2.8'05 class chalet and a whole lot of other outings with Theresse, Mel, Xyne etc... ah, I can already feel the burn in my wallet, not that I have a proper one in the first place.

Did I mention how much I LOVE floorball? :)

Ah well, sad, cause to kick off the holiday, I'll be spending 3 gruesome days slaving out in the open. I mean, I don't mind the sun, the sweat, the hunger pangs, the dehydration, the anything but humane instructors and the plain weird punishments, but I mean, to be doing that while going around with a group of people you're not sure you can get along with scares me. Oh, the calamity.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.