May 9, 2006, 3:24 PM: Seven

3 more papers to go!

E math paper 2 was alright. But I hate the fact that they gave us writing paper to answer. Everything turned out messy.

Art was fun too. Switched on the radio for that 3 hours and sang to the musical stylings of the Backstreetboys on power 98fm. haha, managed to actually FINISH off the painting, though it turned out alittle different from what I initially had visualised. But it's fun. and Miss Chia said afew promising hints about our standards.

1.English Paper 1
2. CLB paper 1
3. English Paper 2
4. CLB Paper 2
5. Social Studies
6. Physics
7. Chemistry
8. E-Math Paper 1
9. History
10. E-Math Paper 2
11. Art

12. A-Math
13. CLB Listening
14. Biology

Almost there!!!

You know, the sec2s get another study day to study for HOME ECONOMICS OR D&T.

!)(@*$!(#!

-TELL ME WHY?! Ai'nt nothing but a hearrrt acheeeeee, TELL ME WHYY?! Ain't nothing but a missstakeeee. TELL ME WHY. I never wanna hearr you sayyyyyeeeee... I WANT IT THAT WAYYYY! -

darn radio!!




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.