May 22, 2006, 8:15 PM: O, makes me wonder...

Howdy ya'll.

I guess there's nothing much. Just kinda scared that Mrs Lopez would wanna talk to my dad PRIVATELY cause of what I wrote in the students survey today cause I wrote a whole chunk on well... stuff that I think are more important issues that people are supposed to be addressing. :S Ah well, I mean, what's the worst that could happen? -crosses fingers-

Anyway, I seem to think that today is Thursday for some reson. Hah, can't wait for school to end I guess. But alas! the sports camp. and to make it worse I'm a either a group leader or an assistant group leader, which means I would have to go "-GROUP NAME- Reporting MA'AM! FULL STRENGTH ___, ___ PRESENT, ___ ARE -State where those who aren't present are currently at-"

Anyway, tomorrow's tuesday, which means 4 more days till the school semseter closes :)




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.