May 14, 2006, 5:32 PM: No, seriously.

Alas, I'm stuck on my chair, with last night's mirgane still tingling its way through my cranium.

Anyway. I woke up in the morning feeling alright to go for fencing. Though I was still suffering from a slight migrane. Didn't regret. Ahh cause after 2 weeks of distancing myself from fencing, I couldn't bear to live another week without hitting someone's head and scaring them. hahah. anyway. I'll try to post something constructive I guess.. and for those having problems with this layout, i.e THERESSE. :) its best viewed with a 1024x768 screen resolution. So yeah...

MUST WATCH LIST

on TV:

1. END DAY.
WHAT: What scientists think would end the world.
WHERE: Discovery Channel
WHEN: 28th May

2. CSI (of course)

3. The Soup
WHAT: the epitome of stand up comedy
WHERE: E
WHEN: um...

4. FIFA world Cup

movies:

1. The Da Vinci Code. (NC16)

What just about ends it. Ther'es noting much in the cinemas these days. Ah well, when they say that a migrane is the worst headache you'll ever have. They really mean it. So now, I got to go, I've got chrystal's campaign poster to do up and all...

fencing 2 days in a row this week :) !!





------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.