May 11, 2006, 6:56 PM: Nine.

I've been waiting all month to do this.

1.English Paper 1
2. CLB paper 1
3. English Paper 2
4. CLB Paper 2
5. Social Studies
6. Physics
7. Chemistry
8. E-Math Paper 1
9. History
10. E-Math Paper 2
11. Art
12. A-Math
13. CLB Listening
14. Biology


Ahhh, sweet sweet freedom. Well then, anyway, we went to celebrate at Kim's house.

First, we watched Sleepy Hollow, well, half of it. And t'was alright. Anyway.. had pizza, then swam, sauna-ed... HOME. I shall summarise further with pictures. Unfortunately, Becky had to go home earlier.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I tell you, Kimberly's face NEVER changes.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like tables with grass growing on it.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Peace to you too mi mi.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sadly, I think Yiggie got rid of THE VIDEO.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us, with Becky as the photographer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like this photo, it has my back in it :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Becky's shadow. I think.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Acting sweeeet.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And now, I bring you....

REBECCA!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture reminds me of those tabloid magazines for some reason.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-grins-


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The camera LOVES YOU!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wooo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Minimum security jail.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
100% Candid. I promise.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Help.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Weird.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Big Splash.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The ever-so typical oversized head photo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For all the photos/ original sized photos, click HERE.

BUT! Be quick, cause I'm not gonna make the albums viewable to public for long.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.