May 24, 2006, 7:10 PM: Lost and found.
My EZlink card is... weird.
First time I lost it, I found it at the lost and found at Toa Payoh interchage.
The second time I lost it was on the bus on the way to school, when I went home, I took the exact same bus, sat at the exact same seat and found my EZlink card wedged between the wall and the seat.
When I lost my "wallet" (I don't really use a proper wallet cause wallets are stupid.) I went back to the Toa Payoh interchange and the good ol' bus captains sent it to the lost and found corner, and also a postman to my very own door step.
What luck.
Anyway, TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL and Dads comming back tonight. Yay!
Well then, I feel really motivated to make layout.
Ah well, went for Pasir Ris Crest Secondary's Investitiure today. They have an AIR CONDITIONED HALL. HURRAH. And the whole ceremony took less than HALF AN HOUR while ours takes a whole day (cause of the mass and all I know I know) anyway, there was free food after that, and alot "oh its different in our school" etc etc... I mean, all we talked about was the student system in our school and all, haha, but the food was good though :) Anyway, it was fun, I wanna do it again!
Anyway, Yiggie and I took a bus back to school, discussed about politics, human behaviour just whatever is related to everyday life and all. Gosh, I must be so boring, talking about POLITICS again. Haha, why is politics always associated with boredom?
------------------------------------------