May 27, 2006, 10:13 PM: Is it ever gonna end?

Holidays officially start today.

Sure doesn't feel like it but hey.

So yeah, anyway, trotted down to Amanda Chan's place to get the sports Camp stuff done, some group members came, but nothing much was done, we got the badges, flag, and the presentation. Ripped off Bring It On for the cheer. So that leaves us with the skit. Ah well, I like the badge, we did FRENCH fries, get it? Cause like we're FRANCE, and its like FRENCH fries? Yeahhhh, we're like so original. Hahhahaha, joking, but yeah, it was either that or we draw baguettes and crossaints. And the cheer? Well it was either Bring it On or a cheer about FRENCH kissing and saying BONJOUR. So obviously we didn't go with the latter.

And the flag's nice! we got a shirt and painted the French jersey on it, and we present it on a hanger, cause you see, the reason usual reason why they'd want a flag is so they can steal it, and blame it on us and punish us cause we're oh-so-irresponsible, so by using a shirt, we can just wear it when our hands are full. Lets just hope the paint doesn't get onto our clothes.

Anyway, nothing much. Fencing, then a seafood dinner. Yeah, I'm extremely tired. Probably even more tired that the post-exam peroid. Gosh, its annoying, cause after so long, the only places I went to was Phuket, Jakarta, Perth, Jakarta, Jakarta and even more Jakarta. Hong Kong is out of the question cause its practically impossible to get the whole family together and find enough time to experience nostalgia. Whatever it is, I just need to get away from Singapore. Its driving me nuts. but the thing is there's this neverending string or events that just happen to pop up in the holidays, even in JC, cause my sister still has trainings even though she's taking her A levels this year and all. Its just friggin ridiculous. Seriously.

Anyway, the PTM went fine. My parents met Mrs Lopez... and commented that she used the word "receptive" wrongly, HA! and she calles herself our English teacher. Hahah. They also talked to Mrs Tay, about the whole basketball thing. I mean, seriously, its driving me crazy. Anyway, I'm not too sure if I get to leave my CCA just yet, but now it seems as though my parents are not too keen on taking me out of Basketball. Though my dad "supports" me, I mean he said that if I don't even like my CCA, there's no point, but after the meeting, well lets say that this is a really awkward situation to really decide on what is the right and unselfish.

I just realised I havnen't packed my bag for camp, or changed the blog layout, or packed my room, or even taken a shower today.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.