May 21, 2006, 9:59 PM: Inspiring, ain't it?

Well, I've been picking around the strings of my guitar lately, good therapy, I have to say.

Anyway, I feel inspired after listening to that hackeneyed song, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin. (Haha I learnt a new word yesterday, HACKENEYED, but I'm not sure if I used it right, but ah well...) Anyway, its a beautiful song, really, and I mean, when you play it by yourself, you get this sense of, acheivement, cause well, I mean you're playing a song which was dubbed to have one of the most "AWSOME GUITAR SOLOS" in the history of Rock N Roll. Haha, ah well I'll cut the crap. Turth of the matter is my figners are sore, and I have a splitting headache and I"m in one of those type whatever comes into your head mood. So yeah, pardon the nonsense.

5 more days!
and in the words of Chin,

WE'RE FREE!!!!

Haha, and for those about to get ready to supposedly "FINALLY" sit back and relax, I salute you. Ok alright, too much crap, too little time. Hahah...

I am jealous of Ruzy and Amelia, they got to go for the ACS (I) Investiture while Yiggie and I are stick with Pasir Ris Secondary (or is it Pasir Ris Crest?) Ah well, still, ACS (I)= Guy with a cast on his leg AND debate team boys who cry. So you get the motive. hahah...

Melissa..!!!!, my CSI season 4 DVD is still in your possession, please be remined that the OWNER of that season misses it dearly. Which means you should return it VERY SOON.

Well then, this layout is getting really boring...




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.