May 26, 2006, 12:05 AM: if you really wanna read crap, higlight the post.

HILIGHT THE POST TO READ.

ok, I sound like, that fish from Finding Nemo, but ah heck.

CURSE YOU AQUA SCUMS!

OK, to be REAL frank, I am pissed. Not because I'm tired, dying and waiting to venture into Reverie, not because SAC Idol drained me FLAT and not because the sports camp is THIS MONDAY, but because, I have friggin training tomorrow. I mean, like, you can tell me that "if you're really tired, you won't be wasting your sleep time making yourself feel even worse", but hey, writing is a form of therapy and the only way I can actually sleep soundly without feeling all tense and sore the next day is when I'm done drawing it off, writing it off or blogging it off.

Anyway, back to the point. I'm pissed. Yeah, we're supposed to have trainings cause the Youth Cup is next week, but did it ever occur to her that I have a life outside of basketball, and feeling extremely tired. Not to mention the fact that I've got duty after training, meeting with the sports camp people the next day, fencing and SOCIAL STUDIES FILE TO GET READY BY TOMORROW. Darn, why did Ms Juliana have to choose MY name?!

Ok, so yeah, as you all probably know by now, I'm living in this whole fairytale where someday, I get to quit my CCA and finally be rid myself from the thing that probably constitutes to about 50% of my high blood pressure. So yeah, I mean, it might sound extremely exaggerated but, I mean, hey, you can't rely on me for facts, I'm just stating my views, which are really, well, one sided and all. So yeah, as you can see, this post today is blogged heavily under the influence of teenage angst, frustration and well, pet peeves.

So anyway, I'm just, frustrated. I mean, why should I force myself into doing something I don't want to do? I need to have something which I actually WANT, I mean, even going to school is against my will, even being a STUDENT of this school is completely against my will. So yeah, and, I don't see the point in leading a group of people who do not want to be led. I mean, I have no problem leading, its just up to them if the want to comply with it or not, and apparently, they don't, I guess its cause of this age hierarchy we unconsciously follow. I guess habits die hard. Anyway. Even if were not to be the vice-captain/"next in line", I'll still be doing something against my will- being in basketball and training for something I do not even want to acheive. And well, people live with this assmption that if one keeps quiet, one has a very high tolerance, but the thing is, they fail to realise that everyone has a fuse, which actually has a length, which means sometime or another, one's fuse would run out, if you like it or not. People have limits, and people fail to see that. I mean, there are some things in school which I want, like being in the prefects council and all, but to be living a life where about 70% of the things you do is either against your will or just something you wouldn't want to be involved in, is really sad. I mean, by doing that, we're just being mannequins. We show alot, but truth of the matter is that there's nothing happening inside.

But I mean, we can't always have the things we want right? But if we had things we didn't want, wouldn't it be sad, I mean, it would only show how easily manipulated we are, and well, we still are human, and we have the rights to doing the things that we want.

Ok, I've gone bizerk. I'd love to blog more, but time has the upperhand this time. So, toodle-loo!





------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.