Ah well, I feel awful about the vote spoiling thing, I wish I wasn't given the chance to vote! Urgh, maybe I should vote in name of Chrystal, so Chrystal, who would you vote for? Hahahahhah
Stupid question, but ah well.
Stupid dilema.
OH, and I'm extremely roud of my work yesterday, its probably the best entry I've ever did, so here it is again!
16th May, 2006.
well, now that I've made my mind to spoil my vote. It has actually made me the biggest hypocrite alive. I mean, I'm becomming the thing I told myself not to be- a hypocrite. But ah well, me helping up with Chrystals campaign I guess would then be a favour from me to the Prefects Council, I mean, I am infact in the council, so I can't just stray away from the just cause of the election. Oh, the dilema. I feel so... awkward. I mean, I go around trying to sway people into voting for Chrystal, but I myself am not swayed. I feel awful. I'm really sorry guys.
Anyway, met up with the coucil today. I was late, and thus am liable for the punishment- that is to buy pies for all. But anyway, started off with lunch at KFC, then made our way to the open area. It kinda reminds me of the immigration officies place at Wan Chai in Hong Kong but ah well. Took pictures, so I shall let them do the talking. (Debbie influenced me by photoblogging like this) -->
And, before I leave, meet PANCKAE, the newest member of the family. (This has been a rather visual post). It's my sister's birthday present. haw haw. I want a FEMALE ginuea pig for my brithday!