Apr 26, 2006, 7:01 PM: When pixels attack, part II
I almost peed in my pants. in the art room.
Observe why.

haha, fooled you didn't I?
Now, observe.

FOOOOD!!!!

who needs to unnaturally open their eyes when the camera can do it for you??

Expression, its all about facial expression.

Michael Jackson, only better.

Ms Daisy tan, only better :D

Um, grandma with attitude.

a bat in her cave??

I think not.

Ruzanna: I'm hot.
Rachel: AHHH!
Me: holy...

vortexed!

velly velly cool.

"i still LurBiExXxX eUu!"

power.

-ahem- depression -ahem- SobBiies*^!@!---_-_

lo and behold.

dopelganger!

Oh my GOSHHH!!!!
WE WILL BE BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES.

Waitttt......
crap, the exams are THIS FRIDAY
AND WE"RE BACK!


This is why God doesn't use picasso's art in real life.

Squishy.

2 words. TU- MOR :) hahahahahahahaha!!!!

the power of facial expressions, part II

Looks like a propaganda poster, of some sort.
:D
Ahhh, iMacs with camera makes me happy..........
PS; PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THESE PHOTOS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
------------------------------------------