Apr 4, 2006, 9:28 PM: The Rat Race,

Its yet another viciou cycle, well, not really a cycle, a path, I guess... some people stray off, some people pick themselves up after falling... yadda yadda, insert in clishe quotes here. end.

Speaking of Rat Races, the so called "cross cournty" inter-class race thingymagig slash 2.4 NAPFA run slash walk (!?) is this friday. Great, I now have to worry about how I'm gonna survive the 11-15 minutes of pure toture to my knee. I mean, I haven't been training for 2.4 AT ALL cause out PE days just so happen to clash with tournament days and people doing the latecomming station just sit at the latecomming station buzzing around getting the latecomming crap over and done with during morning runs. So yeah, since um... they started morning runs till now, I've only ran for about, 2 times. Yup.

Anyway, on the flip side, my dad's comming back on Friday, which means more Icekimo ice cream and portebello mushrooms. :D Haha, yay.

and I just realised, we have about 23 days till the exams. And, we still have to prepare for SYF art, and our Art paper 1... but hey, I brought this onto myself so I guess I'd better jollywell go do what people in art are supposed to do.

Ah well, its been a long time since I've had a proper layout on this... thing. I feel like doing a layout on... illustrations.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.