Apr 29, 2006, 1:55 PM: One
I can't resist.



HAHAHA
Now I want an iMac.
Go photobooth!!
hahah!
To-do list after the exams
1) MAKE A NEW LAYOUT
2) Play baby sitter as I bring my group to the zoo
3) Organize the prefects bonding thingy
4) Start making my own website
5) CD/Clothes Shopping!!!
6) Wrap my iPod
7) Buy more school uniform blouses
8) Get my sister's birthday preseny
9) make-up fencing lessons! :D
just 10 more papers jolena......
//edit//
day one of mye.
Stupid latecomming station. I mean, you have to run here, run there, go up, go down again, its annoying. But on the days where there're little latecommers, its fun. But ah well, 1 more month till the end of the term anyway. hahaha.
sooo, 2 papers down, 10 more to go. TEN! arghh. If only they can merge history with social studies, t'will be so much easier!
haha, can't wait to get my group members into the zoo hehehhh...
------------------------------------------