Apr 7, 2006, 10:11 PM: denial.

[edit]
@11.30pm

THIS JUST IN.

25th of April= the release of TBS's NEW ALBUM, Louder Now.

:D

thankyou for your time.

[/edit]

I haven't been in the blogging mood these days, nor have I been in the instant messaging business lately. But I guess its just times like these you feel that an update would make you feel slightly better. But ah well...

Anyway, we had our 2.4 runs today, and thankfully, my timing turned out much better than I excepted, though the whole run was a killer.

Ah well, before the runs, we, Yiggie, Tiffany, Chrystal, Rebecca and Kim went to Amirahs house for some curry. I stuffed myself with baguettes, and it was a wonder how I managed to run 2.4 witout seeing my lunch again at the wrong end of the digestive system. Anyway, I tried some diluted red bull cause it supposedly helps with the runs, but I guss its this whole phsycological thing that we all put ourselves under.

hmm... nothing much, just that watching boys cry can be the most satisfying and entertaining thing to watch. It is, indeed, better than discovery channel.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.