Apr 15, 2006, 2:23 PM: avoiding the inevitable.
oh, irony...
well, I've deccided to give myself a little break from all the information overload I've been force feeding myself with. Its just so alarming, the mid year exams are in about 12 days from now. And I can't trust myself to "power nap", you know, you sleep for 15 minutes, then you study for 4 hours, sleep for 15 minutes, study another 4 hours, something like melting and freezing. Only that this one's working on your brain, not water. I ended up sleeping for 4 hours and studying for 15 minutes only to get distracted with the inevitable. Ah well, all'swell, I'm 80% done with Art SYF and I've gone through the whole Chem and physics chapters. Art took up a whole lot of time, I must say. It better be worth it, if not, I might even drop art. Haw haw haw...
well, thats that, back to work.
------------------------------------------