Mar 24, 2006, 10:00 PM: TGIF no more?
Well its the Fridays, wow, for the first time in quite a while, I'm not seeing the point of looking forward to the weekends, besides the fact that weekends brings me to Parkway for FNCING. But other than that, I guess the weekends are no longer fun cause there's always something on or some thing to work on.
Well training today wasn't that much of a strain cause the only intensive stuff we did was some of the new drills. But still, I played badly, and its not quite normal to not be trying hard enough or for me to go on the verge of quitting the CCA on the whole. Ah well.. life goes on I guess, which really makes me wonder what good it will do to me if I still tried to transfer to a school closer to home. I mean, its really highly debatable... I mean you have this feeling of giving up if you transfer out, cause you feel that you've completely lost hope and you're merely running away from problems you'd face in the other school as well or when you enter the working world. But then again, you want whats best for you or maybe you will benefit more from transfering, or it just makes us happy. Whatever it is, a transfer to a new school would always seem much most appealing that facing the same dull crap we see year after year.
Who knows, maybe transfering isn't that good after all. I mean yes, it sure seems much better, after all, the grass always seems to be greener on the other side doesn't it? But I mean, visiting other more so-called "reputable" schools and hearing other people from other schools complain about almost the same thing, I guess this whole "transferring schools is better" thing is universal, maybe even normal cause we probably face similar scenarios in our lives as well. Maybe its our own shared pet peeve.
Oh what am I talking about! This itself can drive me insane.
Onto matters requiring less brain activity, next fridays is sec 2's parents night. And I'm down for it. It should be alright, cause it seems as though I'm up for one of those "in-charge" thingies, I've never been "in-charge" before so I guess this sacrifice isn't that bad. Haw haw...
------------------------------------------