Mar 31, 2006, 10:46 PM: It hurts
just to think of what to write in the blank webpage.
Well, I just got back from sec 2 parents night, which went, well so-so, but I mean, its alright cause we didn't have all the sec 4 seniors around to do everthing for you, so I guess it went pretty well, judging from the small turnup of manpower. Which means that everyone had to work doubly hard cause the other sec 1 parent's night had almost everyone involved. So yeah. anyway, my legs are aching, and I have a feeling I subconciously walked about 5 km in that timeframe of about 5 hours. Not to mention all the walking here and there before all of that.
Anyway, I guess I wouldn't really want to say anything, just that on the cab back home, the taxi driver raised a topic about mainland chinese in Singapore, and how the government is somehow racist or something cause of small families and all, which is like what the chinese do cause they only have one or two kids. Ah well, then he moved onto kids these days, you know, the usual pet peeve among the adults that we kids are too, wild, naughty, rowdy, then I somehow agreed, but then counter reacted to him by saying it isn't really the kids fault and all of that, you know, the cliche stuff. Then he somehow trailed off to born geniuses. Ah well, he talked alot, and I had absolutely no mood to talk politics or social studies or whatever category the topics fell into. I mean, for crying out loud, I my legs are threatening to run away from me, my head is nursing a growing migrane, and my attention span is just about as long as an ant. So I mean, what else could you regurgitate out?
Anyway, the 3/7 prefects have lost another point in their popularity in the teachers/staff. Haha long story. Got go sleeeeeeep....
------------------------------------------