Mar 19, 2006, 6:52 PM: insert you desired post title here
I'll try to make this a quick one caue um, yeah.
Well then, since my dad is back, I told myself to stop with the homework and start having fun. I mean hey, its a holiday still, so you gotta rest some how. So anyway, we ended up eating non-stop for 2 days straight and I feel all clogged up with oil and fats and all that jazz you can think of which is somehow hazardous to your health and arteries. Ah well, who cares, its the holidays!
But now that I've come back to reality and stopped living in denial, I realised that I still haven't completed A14, the Bio worksheet, 2 CAJs and the newsweek homework. But you know what? To hell with the work! Its a bloody holiday!
Things are changing really really quickly this year.
------------------------------------------