Mar 11, 2006, 12:44 AM:

I'm beginning to feel really whiny.

Top 5 pet Peeves:

1) Lack of Sleep
2) the absence of my DADDY and how Singapore stinks.
3) the lack of a proper holiday
4) lack of time to unwind
5) exhaustion...

Argh...

the holiday isn't gonna be smooth sailing... I'll probably be either
a) in school for a-math
b) on the basketball court, training...
c) at home studying/ doing homework
d) at someone else's house doing project work
e) in the art room, eating potato chips with a 5B pencil in hand
or
f) at parkway doing prarrys and half lunges with 3 other people

but, as coach always say, we must "ren"

I need photoshop! I have a feeling everything's all gonna get RUSTY. :S




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.