Mar 7, 2006, 8:05 PM: The Home Stretch

Well, this week's the last of the first term. Its been a fast one. I felt that it went WAY faster than last year that's for sure. I mean, I still have the feeling we're in the first month or something! Pretty soon we'll be in term 2, preparing for the exams, then the end of the year comes strolling by, then the next one, and the next one until we find ourselves burning some brain calories in the hall doing our O levels. That is scary.

Ah well... we got our progress cards yesterday, I have to admit I was kinda nervous cause I had this gut feeling that I scored extremely cha-chat for my sciences and math and what nots. But I guess I'm happy with my combined humanities and maths... and chem...

and for the very first time in 3 long, grueling years, I got a PASS for chinese, meaning NO RED MARK FOR CHINESE. Haha, CLB or no CLB, its still a pass, a B3 actually, but who cares about the B3, at least its a PASS!

Ah well, I realise that I owe a large group of people their birthday presents, and Huang Chi's is comming up too! Agh... where's my ang pow money??!!

Ah well, gotta scoot.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.