Mar 22, 2006, 7:20 PM: the heat is on.

well, things are returning to the usual self. Late night homework sessons and early morning rush hour. But to add onto everything, I'm doing late comming, which has its advantages and disadvantages. anyway, its fun, yes, but on standard test days, it gets annoying cause the teachers don't give you extra time. Ah well, screwed up my A-math. I'm really bummed out about it, I know, you'll all go "its just a-maths, its over already... yadda yadda" but the thing is it felt really disappoiting cause I could have actually DONE it. Ah well, here I go whining away again... agh.

You know, if you so happen to pick up TIME magazine, read up on the one about OVERWORKED ASIAN KIDS. Its interesing. Spent about an hour just reading TIME. Yeah, its THAT interesting cause I never took an hour to read through a magazine before, until now! Haha... anyway, its scary cause you have 7 year olds in China learning BIOLOGY and kids doing their MBAs. Thats just freaky. And Singapore's in there too! Ha! People are now being told the awful truth about poor little Singaporean students. Awwww...




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.