Mar 5, 2006, 8:39 PM: Flick your wrist, flick your wrist...
FENCING IS...
the best thing that could ever happen this year. Well, it brings joy to me, so why wouldn't it be?
Ah well, the long year ahead seems to spell out "disatrous" with a captial D... and judging from the way things are progressing, no word seems more perfect than disastrous. I mean, I actually thought I was going to enjoy biology so much, I mean with all the dissecting and the looking at dead cells and just the feeling of satisfaction when you learn about, well, biology. But look at what's happening now? Ah well. The year can't be that bad, I mean, we got into Nationals, but still, the feeling of dread was never this strong in me.
Tomorrow starts off one last week of hectic CCA and academic schedules to keep up with, but I am starting to doubt I'd enjoy the March holidays as much as I thought I would. Firstly cause I'm not flying off to Jakarta, secondly cause there's gonna be "intensive training" 3 times a week, third cause there'll be truckloads of homework, projects and studying to catch up with.
But then again, this is life.
And I have found out how to get CSI on my iPod! Thanks Chrystal!
------------------------------------------