Mar 17, 2006, 3:43 PM: -edit-
The people at Oxford or whatever better start changing the dictionary's definition of "holiday" cause the March holidays are well, nothing close to holidays.
I bet everyone's all complaining about the lack of free time during the holidays and what not, I guess this entry won't be much different from them cause the whole "no holiday during the holiday" thing is really bothering me. I still have e-math, SS, English and Art.
Urgh, whats the point of trying to give us a break? It kinda makes things worse cause they have a higher expectation and they give you the "I gave you the whole holiday! What do you mean you couldn't find time?!" lecutre again.
Anyway, we had trainings during the holidays using the new drills Mrs Tay learnt at some workshop thing. In a way they're better, but in another way, they're worse. One thing is that we have more running and sprinting to do, but that means less suicide runs. But that doesn't mean that there're completely NO suicide runs at all, its now kept at a minimum.
Ah yes, finally something is comming in since that really annoying mental block came. I mean I couldn't think of anything at all be it for writing, artwork, or just, anything. Ha, art is fun.
------------------------------------------