Feb 28, 2006, 4:35 PM: Over-rated

Ah, Canossian Saint's Day. I screwed up the song "Everyday", but "One Way" was ok... And I never knew Miss Nunis could actually PLAY the bass... I mean not many people can play someting appealing to the ear, not even the big guys from the big bands. I mean, all they play are just notes, thats all (with the exception of a few incredibly talented few like Matt Freeman and stff...)

So after that, we wanted to go to town, but changed our minds and made our way to Tampines mall for lunch at Long John Silvers. I accidentally droped Abu's combo, and well... the obvious feeling you get is one of guilt, right?

Ah well... we watched "I'm Not Stupid Too". And the verdict?

It's kinda like... parenting propaganda. The phrases "I've failed as a mother/father" came about 2 times. Which makes me wonder what the writer of the movie was on when he/she was writing it. It seemed as though each scene followed a default format. First, conflict, resolution and a moral. I mean, at first glance it seems normal, but on the big screen, everything just turned out wrong. Conflicts were unrealistic, resolutions, good I guess, but when they somehow stitched in the moral. It just turned the whole scene into a family togetherness propaganda thing. I just can't comprehend why people create such a big hoo-haa over the movie. Its typical Jack Neo style, but yeah, there were really funny moments in it I guess. But the wholle thing seemed alittle too... melodramatic.

Ah well, I sound like some movie critic or something. Haha...

Guess what? I've got homework. Which means I'll end off now. Thank you for your time, you may leave.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.